This Health and Safety page serves and an indicator for all sites.
Some sites may have variances on these, so please check with the Site Manager if there is anything you are not sure about.
Players are responsible for their actions & Zed Adventures accept no responsibility for the actions or views of players whilst on site.
It is the responsibility of all customers on site to ensure they behave in a safe, polite & friendly manner whilst adhering to the rules set in place.
These serve as a terms and conditions of play on all of our sites.
The minimum age to attend our woodland site 12 years accompanied by a parent or guardian, indoor venues the minimum age is 13 years, players under the age of 18 years will require their waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian who is over the age of 18.
- Players are responsible for their own actions.
- Players can only exit the buildings through the designated routes and should not leave unless in the presence of Marshal. No weapons should be in possession when going out into public areas.
- No loaded weapons are allowed at all in the identified Safezone. All weapons (including pistols, shotguns, etc.) must be made safe, magazines removed and fired before entering the Safezone. Marshals will be present to ensure this requirement is complied with.
- No ‘dry firing’ of any weapons inside the Safezone. To ‘dry fire’ any gun means to fire it without any projectile (BB’s or pellets) in the chamber.
- Marshals will do a ‘MAGS & TAGS’ check after the game before entering the Safezone.
- Eye protection must be worn at all times in the game zone and cannot be removed for any reason until inside the Safezone. If an issue arises in game, Players should cover their face and call for a Marshal.
Eye & Ear protection
- EYE PROTECTION:
- All Players under 18 years old are required to wear full-face protection.
- All Players who are 18 years and over must wear eye protection either in the form of full-face protection or appropriate safety glasses or goggles. If the Player opts to wear safety goggles or glasses, this is done so at the Player’s own risk and is not the responsibility of Zed Adventures.
- Eye protection should be worn at all times within the game zone and should not be removed for any reason until the Safezone.
- If eye or face protection needs to be removed outside of the Safezone, Players must cover their face / eyes and shout until a Marshal clearly identifies themselves next to or in front of you.
- EAR PROTECTION:
- Zed Adventures advises that ear protection / defenders are to be worn during and within the play area in accordance with the data sheets provided by pyrotechnic manufactures.
- Zed Adventures will not accept responsibility for any damage to hearing where protection is not worn.
Weapons, strobe torches and lasers
SITE FPS LIMITS (based on .2g ammo provided by ourselves)
- AEG/Full Auto weapons – 350fps (No variance)
- Semi Auto sniper – 450fps (No variance, outdoor only)
- Bolt action sniper – 500fps (No variance outdoor only)
- All Airsoft replicas will be chronographed and tagged before game start. Any RIF that is over the power limit specified on this website or at the site will not be allowed in play. Please check individual site limits to ensure compliance.
- 4.5mm BB CO2 powered weapons and/or variants are not permitted on site. Standard 6mm CO2 airsoft variants are allowed, subject to normal chrono rules.
- Only plastic BB’s are allowed on site. BB’s made in any other material are dangerous.
- Only soft rubber or plastic training knives are allowed in the gamezone. Real knives are not permitted in game (even if part of a load out).
- Lasers are not permitted at ‘The Mall’ however for other sites they must be within our safe use guidelines:
- Not permanently on – short 1-1 ½ second bursts
- Below chest level. All laser use will be banned for everyone if shone near any players face or head.
- Strobe torches will not allowed if anyone suffers from photo sensitive epilepsy, this will be asked during the on site safety brief.
- M203 gas shells must be used in a launcher. Minimum engagement range of 15ft. If unsure, please consult an onsite Marshal.
The following is not permitted within any of our urban sites:
- Climbing on or over roofs roofs or other obstacles over waist level.
- Blind Firing
- Riot Shielding
- Moving barricades.
- Players are encouraged and advised to be aware of their footing as some floors can be slippy or have uneven/loose surfaces.
- Players should be aware that buildings and areas may have objects protruding from floors, walls and ceilings.
- In areas of limited or poor lighting, players should use torches.
The following is not permitted within any woodland or rural sites:
- A minimum distance of 3 feet must be kept from any water features, players may shoot across but not go beyond any barrier tape.
- Swimming in water features
- Climbing trees
- Climbing towers
- Climbing obstacles
- Crossing bridges
- Purposefully shooting at or near wildlife
- Blind Firing
- Riot Shielding
- Key Holing
- Appointed First Aid Staff will be pointed out on the day.
- If you have a medical condition, we should be made aware before the games start
- If you have a condition that requires medication (asthma etc), this must be put in the top left hand pocket of your jacket or vest.
- If an injury occurs, Players should approach a Marshal for assistance.
- A mobile phone is available to call emergency services.
Drink, Drugs and sportsmanship
Zed Adventures enforces a zero tolerance on alcohol or substance use.
- Players who are thought to have consumed recently or are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any substance will be refused entry.
- No alcohol or drugs are permitted on the site.
- If anyone is found to be under the influence of a mind altering substance, they will be removed from the site and will not be eligible for a refund, this may extend to people in that persons group should we not be able to prove they have not been partaking in any mind altering substances.
Players found to be cheating, abusive or violent towards staff or other players will be removed from the site without refund and could face permanent ban from all Zed Adventures sites.
Any player with a medical condition that becomes apparent to put that player or other persons at risk will have their day terminated & a credit note for the amount paid transferable to another person in full but not refundable.