COVID 19 PRECAUTIONS
The following precautions have been placed after taking into account guidance from West Berks Council & the .GOV website.
After explaining everything about the venue, the hobby itself & the precautions that are already in place they believe that we are well within the guidelines & as such are deemed safe to run.
- Lines placed on the floor outside the venue to aid social distancing,
- Signage about recognising symptoms & social distancing placed outside the venue.
- NHS QR code placed outside venue & at the check-in desk.
- Phone numbers of all customers will be taken if the QR code is inaccessible
- Signage inside the front door of the venue explaining that masks & gloves must be worn.
- Hand sanitizer is available on the checking in desk.
- Upstairs in the safe zone (SZ), Lines have been applied to the floor & customers are asked to keep to the centre line.
- Boxes are marked around all table to aid distancing.
- Box lines are 1 meter from tables, each table is divided with 1-meter space & seats are back to back between tables.
- Larger tables can be found at the back of the room should it be required at the back for large groups if needed.
- Line painted on floor for snack bar queue & also for charging station
- Walkway around tables.
- Chrono table marked out.
- Staff on Chrono doors to aid distancing & one way systems.
- Hand sanitizer available on every table.
- Signage pinned up all around the safe zone explaining about covid 19
- Gloves & masks are available at all times (at a cost).
- Customers must wear masks at all times unless sat with their own small group of 5 or less, this includes in the game zone.
- Anti-bacterial tabletop cleaner used before & after each event day.
- Binbag attached to every table.
- No curfew applied to us however no sales of snacks after 9:30pm.
It is the responsibility of the individual to ensure that the virus does not spread, any customer deliberately not following the above guidelines will be ejected without refund.